An all tube amplifier with a true English tone, the Flames Head has 2 channels: clean and lead. The Clean channel delivers a clear, Fender-like sound and the Lead packs a distortion that easily ranges from Country music up to Metal. With powerful lows and prominent mids, it is also equipped with an Accutronics spring reverb, a series effects loop and a footswitchable volume booster that works on both channels.
The Flames Head is available in the 50w or 100w versions.
- 4 x 12ax7
- 2 x 12at7
- 2 x 6l6gc (50w)
- 4 x 6l6 (100w)
- Height: 28cm (11in)
- Length: 26cm (10.2in)
- Depth: 52cm (20.4in)
- Weight: 19 kilos (41.8lb)
- Carbon steel chassis.
- Parallel effects loop.
- 2 channels (clean and lead).
- Footswtich-activated volume boost.
- 110-220v AC input range.
- Porcelain sockets.
- Amphenol or Switchcraft jacks.
- Attenuator (half/full) switch.
- Footswitch 4 (clean/lead-loop-reverb-boost).
- 4, 8 and 16ohms speakers out.