The Highway 800 Plus is available in the 50W and 100W versions. It has 2 channels, each with their respective and independent equalizers. The Lead Channel is based on Marshall JCM800 2203 (100w version) and on the Marshall JCM800 2204 (50w version), two legendary amps commonly used by some of the best guitarists of the rock and metal genres.
It also includes a Series Effects Loop with volume control, full/half power switch, 4, 8 or 16 ohms speaker outputs, a Plexi’s Master on/off switch and a TMiranda exclusive: a Footswitchactivated volume boost so you can keep on rocking at the fullest.
- 3 x 12ax7
- 1 x 12au7
- 2 x el34 (50w version)
- 4 x el34 (100w version)
- Height: 30cm (11.8in)
- Length: 25cm (9.8in)
- Depth: 55cm (21.6in)
- Weight: 19 kilos (41.8lb)
- Carbon steel chassis.
- Series effects loop.
- 2 channels (clean plexi | lead jcm800).
- Footswitch-activated volume boost.
- 110-220v AC input range.
- Porcelain sockets.
- Amphenol or Switchcraft jacks.
- Attenuator (half/full) switch.
- Footswitch 4 (clean/lead-boost-loop).
- 4, 8 and 16ohms speakers out.