Based on the legendary Vox ac30 Top Boost 1968, the King 30 is a true Class A vintage amp. It packs 5 12ax7 tubes in the pre-amp and 4 el84 tubes in the power amp. It also features two channels: Normal and Bright and a tube spring reverb, providing great ambience when using any of the channels.
The King 30 Head delivers a firm, creamy tone thanks to the hand coiled transformers, meaning the amp was entirely designed to perform at the highest standards and offer a hot, high fidelity sound. If you’re looking for timbres such as Brian May, Beatles and The Edge you will find it in the King 30 Head.
- 5 x 12ax7
- 4 x el84 (30w)
- Height: 31cm (12.2in)
- Length: 44cm (17.3in)
- Depth: 29cm (11.4in)
- Weight: 17 kilos (37.4lb)
- Carbon steel chassis.
- Parallel effects loop.
- 2 channels (normal and bright).
- 110-220v AC input range.
- Porcelain sockets.
- Amphenol or Switchcraft jacks.
- Attenuator (half/full) switch.
- Footswitch 3 (reverb).
- 8 and 16ohms speakers out.
- 12” Eminence speaker GB128 8ohms.
- Power Attenuator for tube amps – Load Box – Power Soak
Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Add to cart