Based on Marshall’s Slash JCM 2555 or JCM 2550 Silver Jubilee, this amp is a true Rock and Roll machine. It packs 2 channels (Clean and Lead), a crunch switch for higher gains on both Lead and Clean channels, active parallel effects loop, half/full power switch, recording line out, 2 speaker outputs (4, 8 or 16 ohms) and a builtin volume boost.
The transformers have been carefully weighed and coiled in order to coax out the magical rock, hard rock and metal tones.
If you like guitarists such as Slash and Doug Aldrich, this is the amp for you - but make no mistake, you can play just about any hard rock with it!
- 3 x 12ax7
- 2 x el34 (50w version)
- Height: 20cm (7.8in)
- Length: 31,5cm (12.4in)
- Depth: 20cm (7.8in)
- Weight: 13 kilos (28.6lb)
- Carbon steel chassis.
- Parallel effects loop.
- Recording line out.
- 2 channels (clean and lead).
- 110-220v AC input range.
- Footswitch-activated volume boost.
- Porcelain sockets.
- Amphenol or Switchcraft jacks.
- Attenuator (half/full) switch.
- Footswitch 3 (channel-boost-loop).
- Colossal 3 50w (The Warrior)-High gain guitar tube amp
- $130,00 – $1.100,00
- Select options