Available in the 18w or 50w versions, this micro head is our interpretation of the famous tube amp Dumble Overdrive Special.
It has 2 channels: Clean (optimal for the use of pedals, very much like a Fender Bassman) and an Overdrive, both channels deliver a fat, clear sounds that’s typical of players who use the Dumble in their recordings such as Scott Henderson, Eric Johnson, John Mayer, Robben Ford, Larry Carlton and SRV. It also has Mid and Bass switches, an Accent switch that turns it into a Class A amp filled with harmonic effects. With this Micro Head you will have a compact, portable and powerful amp, its parallel effects loop can be turned off via footswitch, making it possible to have your modulation pedals (such as chorus, delay...) in the effects loop and turned off whenever you want.
The Overdrive Special also brings an inbuilt footswitch-activated volume boost for solos and special parts of your songs. The volume boost works on both channels.
Micro Head Overdrive 50w:
- 3 x 12ax7, 2 x 6l6gc. Weight: 9 kilos (19.8lb)
Micro head overdrive 18w
- 3 x 12ax7, 2 x 6v6. Weight: 6 kilos (13.2lb)
Micro Head version dimensions:
- Height: 19,5cm (7.6in)
- Width: 31,5cm (12.4in)
- Depth: 19cm (7.4in)
Overdrive 50 plus
- 3 x 12ax7, 2 x 12at7, 2 x 6l6gc. Weight: 17 kilos (37.4lb)
- 3 x 12ax7, 4 x 6l6. Weight: 19 kilos (41.8lb)
- Imported components
- Carbon chassis
- Amphenol or Switchcraft jacks
- Selected tubes
- Epcos, Hitachi and Mxr capacitors
- Colossal 3 50w (The Warrior)-High gain guitar tube amp
- $130,00 – $1.100,00
- Select options